What_to_do_now?

This is the time

Ask yourself!
Am I my own worst enemy?
Creating and allowing
Bad things to happen in my life,
Or is what I am doing…good?
What if I practice meditation?
Would that make me a better person?
Do I need to lean on my own understanding?
Or trust in the words of God,
Keeping me on the path of righteousness,
From desiring things that do me harm,
Is…love the answer?
Is the foundations of the world built on love?
Will forgiveness hold my hand?
And deliver me from evil.
Then I will desire that what is good,
I have my whole future in front of me
Thank you…life!
Thank you mother and father,
You are my best teachers.
Wendy rycroft thanking to you
.

Comments

  1. Readers please comment and leave you review and follow to motivate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts