This_is_the_time_to_start_paying_attention_to_what_is_happening?



Ask yourself

How am I creating or allowing this to happen?
What am I doing that's working that I need to be doing more of?
Should I more practicing,meditating,delegating,trusting,listening,asking Questions
Keeping my eye on the ball,advertising,saying"I love you,"controlling my carbohydrate intake?

What am I doing that's not working?
What do I need to be doing less of?
Am I talking too much,watching too much bad things,spending too much without need,eating too much unhealthy,being too late often,gossiping,putting other people down?

What am I not doing that I need to try on to see if it works?
Do I need to listen more,exercise,get more sleep,drink more water,ask for help ,do more studying,read,plan,discuss,communicate delegate, follow through,hire a coach,volunteers,or be more appropriative?

                                  ----Harshal Jain

Some words are taken from Jack's creation 25 principles of success

Comments

Popular Posts